Sunday, June 19, 2005

Man-Titty Haiku contest!

Okay - this is truly Important. The fabulous women at http://www.smartbitchestrashybooks.com are holding a man-titty haiku contest. Naturally, my daughter and I composed a few (three) entries (clearly an excellent mother-daughter bonding opportunity). The Smart Bitches have them up with the other entries. Now, God knows I wouldn't want to influence the unbiased voting process...BUT I'D APPRECIATE IT IF YOU'D VOTE FOR OUR HAIKUS SO WE CAN WIN WIN WIN!! All in the name of literacy, of course...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just voted PC :)

PC Cast said...

Aren't they hilarious?! Those women crack me up!

Anonymous said...

Yes they are funny :) I like the new template! It looks good.

PC Cast said...

I still can't figure out how to move over the left margin...sigh. Hey - I put your books in the mail this morning!!

Anonymous said...

PC,
Even with the change in template it's the width of the cover that is most likely causing the problem. Once that post is off the main page, the margin is apt to correct itself.

Yay and thanks on the books :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Darla said...

Hey, congratulations on winning, PC! Those were hilarious haikus.