Monday, June 27, 2005

Addition to my to be read pile...

Man, my tbr pile is gihugic. I'm so looking forward to turning in Goddess of the Rose so that I can relax and have time to read more than a page here or there - and I mean of fun books, not just research.

Right now on my bedside table I have A CT Fashionista in King Arthur's Court by Marianne Mancusi, Awaken Me Darkly by my fab girlfriend Gena Showalter (I'm loving it!), Dancing Naked at the edge of Dawn by my friend Kris Radish (a poignant, outrageous, refreshingly liberating story about one woman whose life takes an unexpected turn - I'm almost done with this and it's wonderful), and Kim Harrison's Dead Witch...books. So, like I need to add anything else? Okay, yeah, of course I do. After I read this blurb I couldn't resist adding Unmasked to the pile:
UNMASKED by C. J. Barry
Love Spell (Dorchester Publishing), June 7 2005

To the merchants he plunders, he's the Ghost Rider of the Dead Zone. To sector law enforcement, he's a wanted pirate. To the slaves he rescues, he's the savior, laghato. To one determined female, Qaade Deter is serious trouble. Torrie Masters had heard of the legendary raider, but she'd never expected to encounter him. Nor would she have expected that beneath his black mask lurked an enticing man destined to challenge her in ways she couldn't shoot her way out of. But a great threat has emerged-one that's left no choice but for them to join forces. Entrusted with the fate of thousands, Torrie has discovered Qaade's impossible dream. Only she has the power to help him. Only she has the power to see him UNMASKED.

So what are you guys reading? Any fabulous recommendations?

PC

5 comments:

Gena Showalter said...

Crimson City by Liz Maverick. It's a great read!

Anonymous said...

I'm reading The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova right now...and I'm enjoying it. LOL I read a book you might of heard of called Goddess of Spring on the weekend and LOVED it }:) When Jessie's done reading her current book then it's Goddess of the Sea and after that I get to read it yay!!!

PC Cast said...

Goddess of Spring? Hum...does sound vaguely familiar. Grin. Glad you like it. Hey - let me know which of the Goddess Summoning Books you like best.

Gena - gotta get Crimson City!!! Actually, I'll do that today.

PC

Michele said...

Gee, I just finished Awaken Me Darkly by.. You know who :-)
and The Corset Diaries by Katie MacAlister -which almost caused me to spew food in laughter.
Now I'm reading Bad Boys in Black Tie. Love those bad boys, just like that yummy guy on Gena's blog.
I've read all of your Goddess books so far and Godess by Mistake and et al....So thrilled to know more are coming....
Love ya!!

Megan said...

Have you read Robin D Owens? Heart Mate, Heart Thief, Heart Duel and as of this week Heart Choice.