Thursday, September 22, 2005

Pagan and Wiccan and Druids...oh my!

In the morning I'm off to spend the weekend in Dallas teaching a lovely workshop and signing books at the 33rd Gathering of the United Earth Assembly. For those of you not in the know - that's a fabulous assembly of Pagans and Wiccans and Druids, etc. The etc. is because these folks accept other beliefs very easily - in other words you won't get snubbed or booted out or hexed (that's such bullshit, by-the-by) if you're a curious Christian dropping in. Which is not often the case the other way around.

Anyway, I'm a little worried about the weather. My Mustang does NOT like rain. So keep me in your thoughts...light a candle...cast a lovely circle or whatnot that I return home safe on Sunday. I'll report all then, dahlings!

3 comments:

moonhart said...

candle lit. Come back and tell us all about it.

terri

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good time PC :)

Brenda said...

I know we were worried about storms here in Central Texas and up in DFW where my parents are, but alas - no rain in EITHER area!

Hope you had a great time!