Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Cammy View & Creepy...

Well, I'm totally in my writer's cave pushing to get HIDDEN finished on deadline. Today I took a little break to walk my Scottie dogs right around dusk. We took the path that led past the cool graveyard and I snapped a Cammy View for y'all, and then I noticed a book someone had left. It was on the ground just outside the graveyard fence. CHECK OUT THE TITLE! Can you see it? DEAD OF NIGHT! A zombie book! Totally creepy... (Cammy says it should have been a vampire book!) Back to writing! XXXOOO PC

5 comments:

Bite Me Pet Braids said...

I can not wait to read Hidden!

Bennbr said...

I cant wait for hidden! When will the cover be post on the official book site? I am do making sure i have the money to preorder it. Keepup the fabulous work. I hope one day i can meet you. But only if Nyx wills it :)

PC Cast said...

I think my publisher is posting the cover pretty soon - like next month maybe? I never know because about the time they post the cover I'm always working on finishing and rewriting the book, so my brain is too busy with that to pay attention to much else. But keep an eye on the houseofnightseries.com website. That's where it'll pop up first.

Unknown said...

There will be 12 "House of Night" books and 3 Novellas, right? Hidden will be part 10... Do you know the titles of the last two parts of the HoN-Series yet? Are they going to be released in 2013? Your work is really great and I hope that the last two books will be the most exciting parts of the series! ;)
PS: I wish that the series hold on to the relationship between Zoey and Stark, they are so beautiful togehter! ;)

PC Cast said...

Hi Sabrina,
Yep, there will be 12 big HoN books and 3 novellas. NEFERET'S CURSE is the third of them. I have tentative titles and am not 100% sure of release dates yet.