Friday, August 21, 2009

OooH! Free prizes & a cool book!


As many of you know, Gena Showalter and I are good friends. She and I are part of launching the new young adult imprint of Harlequin called Harlequin TEEN. (My book, ELPHAME'S CHOICE, will be out the last week of September.) Her book, INTERTWINED, is just out and she just gave me the inside scoop about this:

Our publisher is hosting a contest to promote Intertwined. The grand prize? $10,000! They are also giving away other cool prizes throughout the next 3 months. For your chance to enter, follow the link:

http://harlequin.promo.eprize.com/intertwinedsweepstakes/

Super cool, huh? Go get in on the fun, and don't miss Gena's amazing book! Let me know if you win anything! Fingers crossed for you...

PC

7 comments:

Jana Oliver said...

Wow. Now that's a seriously cool prize. Even I would love it. Count me in. And way to go Gina!

Anonymous said...

It's a shame people in England can't enter, the book sounds fab!!

Anonymous said...

G... e.... n.... a.... , jana

Erin - The book was great. But it wasn't excellent. Gena's adult paranormals are way hotter.

Jana Oliver said...

*facepalm* Blew that one big time! (Thanks, A_Lafont_Lurver) G...e...n...a. Will not make that mistake again or she will write me into a book and do away with me in some hideously barbaric fashion. All well deserved, of course.

Vintage Rose said...

Hi!

I only recently discovered the HON series after my vamp obsessed friends searched for more vamp related reads. And I love them for it, as I got to read this fabbity series! Oh, and good one on making Damian gay. There really are not enough books wuth gays as a near enough main character... Thanks anyways!

Verlein from Ireland.

Anonymous said...

I just bought this book 2day and im almost halfway done :). I also bought another 1 of your books Divine By Mistake but i wont be able to start it untill after i finish my summer reading books and math packet. :(

HoNlurver! said...

I lurve HoN! I really hope they all turn into movies! Their AWESOME. P.C and Kristen I hope that you get this!