Tuesday, March 04, 2008

V-DAY'S 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY



I am honored that Tulsa's Domestic Violence Intervention Service (DVIS)asked me to read the Spotlight Piece for their V-10 Day celebration/charity. I am a huge fan of Eve Ensler's VAGINA MONOLOGUES, and am excited to be even a small part of this incredible piece of work. So here's the info if you're anywhere near the Tulsa area. (If you're not, please check out the VDAY site at www.vday.org and support stopping violence against women.)

V-DAY TULSA 2008 IS PROUD TO PRESENT A production of Eve Ensler's
THE VAGINA MONOLOGUES
March 22, 2008 doors open at 10:00 am
March 28, 2008 doors open at 5:30 pm
All Souls Unitarian Church
2953 South Peoria
Tulsa, OK
Proceeds Benefit Tulsa DVIS Women's Shelter

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Very cool!!

I just finished Chosen and I can not WAIT until book 4 is available!

Betty said...

WHY DONT YOU MAKE A SERIES OF MOVIES FOR YOUR BOOKS MARKED, BETRAYED AND CHOSEN I NOW A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED IN WATCHING THEM YOUR BOOKS ARE GREAT!!!

PC Cast said...

Stephanie - book 4 is almost done! If I'm lucky I'll be typing "The End" tonight.

Betty - authors really don't have much control over whether their books are picked up as movies, TV series, etc. That's a whole other venue. I can tell you that we do have a producer shopping the books as a TV series for next year. But all I can do is cross my fingers and wait.