Saturday, January 16, 2016

ANNOUNCING MOON CHOSEN!

Hi Guys! Check out the placeholder for MOON CHOSEN, the first book in my new fantasy series, TALES OF A NEW WORLD! This isn't the final cover, but it does mean that it will be up for preorder soon, and it means the release date of October 18th is getting closer! As we move toward publication, I'll be releasing LOTS of information about the series and the first book, as well as hosting a bunch of cool giveaways. So, stay tuned! Here's some preliminary info: my lovely publisher is labeling the series as YA fantasy (my heroine is 18 - hero is 23), but I'm just writing the books I most want to read and ignoring the genre labels as I tend to do); it is set in the Pacific NW, in and around Portland, OR, and Sauvie Island; the setting time is in the future - centuries after a massive ecological apocalypse that completely changed our world; animals feature predominately in the series - as do ancient goddesses/gods; I LOVE THIS WORLD AND THIS SERIES! More soon! XXXOOO PC

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very excited! I just love your work PC! You are an inspiration to girls everywhere. Thank you for inspiring me. Have a wonderful Spring!

Anonymous said...

Holy Goddess! I absolutely can't wait to get my hands on a new series by you! I LOVE your work!

I love the supernatural31 said...

Is this the first book of the series?

PC Cast said...

I love supernatural - Yep, it sure is! It's a fantasy series called TALES OF A NEW WORLD. This is the first book in the series.