Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Movie update

Want the HoN movie? Let them know: https://mobile.twitter.com/Metropolitan_Fr Just wanted to keep you guys in the loop. WE HAVE NO UPDATED MOVIE NEWS. Yes, the series has been optioned by Davis Films of the Resident Evil franchise for more than two years. I AM WAITING IMPATIENTLY ALONG WITH MY FANS, so refer all of your frustration, questions, casting choices, dreams and wishes for what could be total awesomesauce if, as Stevie Rae would say, "The dang things ever get made!" to my producer, Samuel Hadida. For those of you who don't Twitter, here's my producer's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/MetropolitanFilms?ref=ts&fref=ts Yes, it's in French (I know at least one French fan who can post in that language! Waving at Geraldine!). Don't let that stop you! Your comments will translate just fine. If you want to see the HoN book series become a movie series, post and tell them! Want to audition? Tell them! Want them to film in Tulsa? Tell them! All I can do is sit back and wait for them to get motivated. Can you guys motivate them? I KNOW YOU CAN! XXXOOO PC p.s. Let me know if you hear anything!

15 comments:

Noobular said...

I just posted, adding to many other posts haha, they'll hopefully reply soon, this is my highest aspiration. Just to be a part of the film!

Unknown said...

Nós fans brasileiros QUEREMOS MUITO House of Night o filme...

Unknown said...

I would love to audition

C. Smith said...

I definately let them know!! Acting is a lifelong dream I gave up on until I heard they might be movies!!

Géraldine said...

Hello PC,
I thought, when I listened to your Writing Out Loud interview, that the HoN movies were still on their way..anyway, I posted a comment (among many others from what I could see) on the Metropolitan facebook page. I hope this will help!!

xoxo
Géraldine

Amber Terry said...

You bet we're all gonna do our best, PC.

(not to mention I added a little "amber terry for stevie rae" with it!)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! <3

Unknown said...

I think i would make a wonderful aphrodite. Unfortuantly, i dont have a facebook or twitter. I have a lot of experience with acting. I was in tons of plays. Any advice or could you put a word in please

Unknown said...

I want to audition to play Zoey when will your guys have open auditions?

CALBABE86 said...

I have been looking forward to the movies, and I now fear it might not happen. I've been seeing previews to Vampire Academy, which is also a book series. It seems similar, not as good though of course, lol. I know how people always compare movies and think they will say HON is following the VA and downgrade it for that reason. I hope I am wrong. I would love to see HON on the screen and it be a success!

Unknown said...

I would love to play Aphrodite but i'm maybe a little young for the character and if they shoot in Tulsa I'm a little far for that!
Love from Québec, Canada.

Unknown said...

I would just love to audition for Shaunee Cole or possibly Kramisha. So, I'm really hoping to hear you guys will be holding open casting auditions. I would just die of happiness P.C, Kristin I love your guys work absolutely astonishing keep up the fabulous work. c:

Kazooz said...

I left my comment about the movies.
And i Told them I´m from Sweden so they know that there are people all over the world that want this to happen =)

Dalton O'Neill said...

iF The House of Night books were made into a movie I would love to be apart of the cast that would make that happen, maybe Damien :D

Unknown said...

I would absolutely love the movies to come out! Such a big fan and would love to try audition for zoey or even one of the red Fledgings

Unknown said...

Movie would be amazing! I'd love to consider being zoey! But know that's a big role but red fledging would be amazing!!