Friday, February 10, 2012

Thanks guys! And HoN comic #4 is available!


Just wanted to say a quick "thank you!" to all our fans who have been so vocal about how much they love LENOBIA'S VOW. FYI: HIDDEN (October 2012) opens from Lenobia's point of view! (NO, I CAN'T TELL YOU ANYTHING MORE ABOUT HIDDEN.)

Oh, and yes, the cover for NEFERET'S CURSE is on the back jacket of the Lenobia novella. No, I don't know the exact release date for it yet, but I imagine it'll be in about a year.

Check out the awesomeness that is the HoN comic #4! In it Zoey learns a lesson from ancient Egypt and Cleopatra. You can get the HoN comics at any comic book store in the US and the UK (yes, they will soon be available all over Europe - keep checking with your local comic stores!), or order them directly from the Dark Horse website.

Happy reading! Back to work on HIDDEN for me...
PC

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't usually do this, but I have a song that I wrote that reminds me of HoN. I would love it if you kept me in the back of your mind when you discuss songs for the movie, which is a long way off. I have been through hell and back and I can definitely write darker songs. Here's three that I wrote:

Suicide's a Homicide: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE3NmCMVPiM
Never Really There:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckzoj7Fzqzc
Shadow Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoZYOUTDsiw

Here's my facebook page if you want to keep an eye on what I'm writing and posting to Youtube: http://www.facebook.com/thesingingdoormat

I usually don't do this, but I really feel that my music could be used in the movie or possibly movies.

Zoe-Scarlett said...

Can you PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE upload the cover for 'Neferet's Curse' because it isn't on the English cover of 'Lenobia's Vow'?

LaceyLou said...

I can't wait till Hidden comes out! And I'm happy it opens with Lenobia's point of view! Because I really hope that Travis and Lenobia get a little closer! I cried at the end of Lenobia's Vow and she deserves some happiness! Going to get my copy of HoN comic tomorrow! Have a great day P.C. Looking forward to the next couple books! Thank you so much for getting all of into Zoey's story! -L

aiden said...

why is it that Europe always gets things much later than America I.E the comics :(

Zoe-Scarlett said...

Is there any news about more comics being made or will there just be five?

PC Cast said...

Zoe-Scarlett: yes! My cool retelling of Beauty and the Beast, GODDESS OF THE ROSE, is going to be adapted into a multi-book comic. I also have plans for a continuation of the HoN comic series. Thanks for asking!

Zoe-Scarlett said...

Yay! I love the Goddess of the Rose book. I'm pretty sure it's my favourite you've ever done!

lacexwarrior said...

Why isnt the book coming out in 6 months? Idk if i can wait that long. :/

Diamond said...

It would be cool if you could do a novella about shekinah or thanatos.