Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Awesome Announcement!


I am thrilled to announce that today my agent finalized a deal with Silhouette's new imprint, NOCTURNE, for the first two books in my new dark paranormal series, AFTER MOONRISE! The novels will focus on a paranormal investigative team, After Moonrise, that deals with the underbelly of the supernatural. The world is much like ours, only darker. Ghosts, hauntings, possessions, supernatural crimes, etc., are the norm, although only a minority of people can influence the spirits. My team at After Moonrise handle the darkest and most dangerous of supernatural events, with a heavy dose of sexy...sexy...sexy...

Stay tuned for specifics!

And we are having a lovely paranormal party at Out of the Blogosphere (follow the link in my blog margin). Please stop by and say hi! Lots of prizes are being given away!!

13 comments:

Shannon McKelden said...

Way to go, PC! I'm so excite for you!
Shannon

Unknown said...

Oh cool. It sounds neat. I have to admit, I like Nocturne. I like the edgy feel to the paranormal stories. And your series sounds like its gonna rock.

Jeri said...

Congrats, PC! It sounds awesome.

PC Cast said...

Thanks Guys! I can't wait to write them. I've been thinking about this series for quite some time, and love that I'm finally going to get the opportunity to write it.

Jana Oliver said...

Congrats, dahling!

Jill Monroe said...

This is so awesome, PC Congrats!!

Griselda said...

Greetings PC, yesterday I went to get coffee at small bookstore (the only one in town) and on my way out...the cover of your book Divine by Mistake grab me...literally, so "I had" to buy the book...which has me enchanted. Something was nagging at me, of course, I had made some art dolls in 2003 that seem to describe the theme in your book...may be it is just me, take a look http://griselda.com/avalon/, specially the one with the horse...
http://griselda.com/avalon/horse.jpg I am looking forward to reading more of your stories, but I will need your guidance. This happened with Charles deLint and Isabel Allende, I had done work that describes parts of their books...it is for me an honor to have found you. Bright Blessings to you. Griselda

Griselda said...

I hope I am not going to sound stupid.

I just finished the book Divine by Mistake...which ended somewhat abruptly...is this because of the triology? or am I missing a few pages? This one ended on page 672 of a paperback.

PC Cast said...

Yep - you're missing pages. It ends on 698. You should take it back to the bookstore and exchange it!

PC Cast said...

p.s. Lovely dolls!

Griselda said...

I will take it back...
Thanks for your kind words on my dolls, I am pimping your book in all my blogs.

Are you aware of The Witch Grove...it is a wonderful pagan group in Yahoo.
http://www.witchgrove.org/

Griselda said...

PS
I hope you don't mind...this is what I wrote
http://gristello.blogspot.com/

PC Cast said...

Loved your blog - thanks for the mention. And I also enjoyed the pagan website!